Script Error!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Script Error!
Apprentice
Member # 5578
Profile #0
In the scenario I'm working on, one of the things that happens in the first outdoor section is that the party can go over a small, outdoor cave terrain, which gives them some gold. The script for this part looks like this:

beginstate 16;
reset_dialog();
if (get_flag(200,6) == 1)
end;
message_dialog("Oddly, you find an abandoned cave. In the center of the small cavern there is a pentagram engraved on the floor and 5 sacks of gold. You make off with the gold, probably courtesy of an evil wizard somewhere. He's probably going to kill you someday.","Oh well.");
set_flag(200,6,1);
change_coins (1 * 200);
break;

The script works fine for when I first go over the cave, but if I run the party over the terrain square again, I get this message:

o00Northwest Error: Missing ( in Line 84.

Line 84 of the entire o00Northwest.txt script is highlighted here, in an encounter script:

beginstate 14;
reset_dialog();
if (get_flag(200,4) == 1)
end;
message_dialog("Tsigardia is known for its large variety of wild animals, some of them dangerous. You encounter a group of these- a pack of wolves. Wolves don't usually attack humans, but this pack must be unusually hungry.","It looks like these animals are the dangerous kind.");
set_flag(200,4,1);
break;

The bold text is Line 84 of the file. This doesn't seem to be related in any way to the cave script... What's going on? Any help is appreciated. :)

--------------------
What kind of idiot quotes himself?
My kind of idiot!

"As to newbie questions, they will always exist. They always have existed. They will never stop existing, failing total destruction of the Universe. No, not just the world. If any newbies survived the destruction of the world, they would be asking "wy cant i breeth in teh space??!/1/!?!/!!" Only destruction of the Universe will totally get rid of Newbie Questions.
So deal with it."

It's the Axial Tilt, Stupid! -Douglas Adams
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
My assumption is that you have a bad set of parentheses earlier in the script, one that never closes or something. BoA's line numbers in this regard are screwed, and all I can tell you is that it must be somewhere before the line that it's complaining about.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5578
Profile #2
What must have happened was that I never OPENED a set of parentheses earlier, since it says "Missing (". Thanks, now that I know not to trust the line numbers I should be able to find the problem. :)

--------------------
My kind of idiot!

"As to newbie questions, they will always exist. They always have existed. They will never stop existing, failing total destruction of the Universe. No, not just the world. If any newbies survived the destruction of the world, they would be asking "wy cant i breeth in teh space??!/1/!?!/!!" Only destruction of the Universe will totally get rid of Newbie Questions.
So deal with it."

Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #3
The command is end();, and not end;

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
I knew something looked wrong with that line. Yup, that's the problem.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5578
Profile #5
Oh! Thanks, Dahak! Why is that, by the way? (I don't know much about normal coding protocol.)

--------------------
My kind of idiot!

So deal with it."

Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #6
end() is a function.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.