Calling all Scenarios

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Calling all Scenarios
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #25
That could well be a perfectly legitimate party that's been through both Canopy and Bahssikava. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #26
This party ran through all of the scenarios-- starting with valley of the dying things. It ran through every scenario in Blades of Avernum. The items which are shown are from-- Archmagi Michaels Scenario (at least five times) never released, betatested A Perfect Forest, Canopy, Lost Basshikava-- chopped through the unedited Catacombs easily, Backwater Calls, etc. They betatested through all of the high level scenarios at least three times-- the party is 82nd level. With the various knowledge brews and bonuses skills and abilities to be bought in the scenarios-- they are probably scarier than what someone would cook up in the editor on the first try.

Scenarios completed are listed as 31. Plus went through one or two test areas that are not listed-- Battle Arena. The aim is to see if I can build a party up to God Level without using the HLPM or editor to raise levels.

I think they will be strong enough to beat up a god party in a couple more scenarios. The items which Ssamson is carrying are Finely Crafted Shield (DWTD), Polished Platemail (yes I bought this from the HLPM), Hidden City Spear (Undead Valley), Miracle Helmet (Canopy), Miracle Boots (Canopy), Magical Greaves (Canopy), Blademasters Bracelet ( Basshikava), Khoths Charm, Ring of Vahkohs (DWTD), Giantish Gauntlets (Backwater Calls), Blessed Vahnati Bow (Undead Valley cheesy), 63 steel arrows, the other stuff is the most powerful items from the scenarios.-- Invulnerability Bracelet from Backwater calls, protection brews, rod of illusion canopy, defensive dagger (DWTD). Carrying Hidden City Cloak (Undead Valley). The hit points are the result of having Divinely Touched. The party has all the nastiest stuff from the scenarios in various combinations.

(The party is Power Gamed-- trying to make the nastiest possible party without using the editor.

[ Monday, March 14, 2005 04:54: Message edited by: Lord Baron Von Toast ]

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
Oh yeah well I had a level 70 party coming out of Kel's scenario. Then I kind of overwrote it with a ill-advised save-game. That made me so mad.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.

Pages