Is there a call. . .

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Is there a call. . .
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #0
that runs the "spell targetting" interface thingy and returns the character ID of the target?

like, for instance,

short run_target_interface_thingy() I ask because I want to make a special ability (as in not an item, for which who_is_custom_item_target() will suffice) that will damage an enemy/enemies. I've scoured the appendix and not found one, but I'm not yet ready to give up.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #1
TM's scenario Canopy accomplishes this by using items to represent special spells. It's not perfect interface-wise, but it works.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #2
Ah, well, that's what I thought.

I'll just have to do a rather ugly workaround then.
Warrior
Member # 3978
Profile #3
Question: I've been told that you can make a total of four special abilities for the game. Are those special abilities like Go Berzerk or whatnot, or are those special abilities like Parry/Blademaster/Lethal Blow/Riposte?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Go Berserk is a special ability. Riposte is a special skill. You can make custom special abilities that call scenario scripts, but not custom special skills.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00