HELP ME

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HELP ME
Apprentice
Member # 5438
Profile #0
When ever i download BoA editor and unzip it it never works when i open it it says we can not find
Grapics 2000 plz make sure BoAE is in the data folder for BoAE AND IT IS!!!!!!

If your Thuryl dont help you already have done so a
lot

[ Friday, January 28, 2005 00:21: Message edited by: Titch ]
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #1
Are you sure you've done this?
quote:
you need to move the editor application (.exe file) itself into the "Data" folder
And if so, you should also make sure you haven't accidentally removed any of the data files.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #2
The error message you get is a typical one and tells that your Editor.exe is not where it should be.

Go to your Blades of Avernum folder and open it. You'll find a subfolder there called 'Data'. This subfolder is what Isaac is refering to. Move the Editor.exe into the Data subfolder.

The instructions for Windows can be misinterpreted. When they tell you not to place the .exe into a subfolder, they refer to the subfolders containing graphics that you find within the Data folder.

[ Friday, January 28, 2005 03:47: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version