3D Blades of Avernum Editor 1.0 for Mac OS X released!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 3D Blades of Avernum Editor 1.0 for Mac OS X released!
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #75
Whatever the program is using to calculate the co-ordinates of the special encounter rectangles is off. All rectangles are created from (0,0) to (x2,y2).

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #76
I'm not sure if this is related; I can't create any rectangles at all. All of the things that should make a rectangle (special encounter, room description, solid and hollow terrain) don't do anything. I click the button, then select the two endpoints of the rectangle, but then nothing happens.

I'm using 1.02b4, on Mac OS X 10.3.7. I don't have the problem in 1.02b3.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5289
Profile #77
Dahak, wz. arsenic
This bug was reproduced on my side. Both outdoor and town.
I'll look into this.
quote:
I can't create any rectangles at all. All of the things that should make a rectangle (special encounter, room description, solid and hollow terrain) don't do anything. I click the button, then select the two endpoints of the rectangle, but then nothing happens.
This information is very helpful, because these procedures use a common routine. It should be the culprit.

Catch it.
"working_rect" is not declared as "static" on EdFcns.cpp: handle_ter_spot_press()
Now testing further.
Preparing release
This bug was fixed but the "Readme.pdf" should be revised as Amazadh Kristeopolous pointed out. Wait a little more. Sorry for my laziness.
Sent it to SourceForge

Mac version was updated to "v1.0.2b5"

Update is posted to
Project: BoA Editor Remake on SourceForge.net

You can check the version of your application by
a) Select the application icon on Finder
b) Apple (command)-I

[ Sunday, February 13, 2005 21:23: Message edited by: Notus ]

--------------------
Project: BoA Editor Remake on SourceForge.net
supports "3D BoA Editor" (Mac and Win), and creates advanced BoA Editor.

Pages