Experienced Scripter Needed...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Experienced Scripter Needed...
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #0
Well, I have been working on a script for someone (and the rest of the Blades community) and cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I have searched it and researched it. I am currently taking classes for C++ programming and still can't figure the damn thing out. My logic seems to be flawless... There are no syntax errors, it just won't do what I want it to. If you have the time and the motivation to look through it for me, let me know...
(and then later check your PM's)

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Standard procedure is to post the entire code of the problematic script in this topic. We're perfectly willing to help people if we can, but as a rule we don't go around looking for people we may or may not be able to help.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #2
The reason I did not post the entire script is because of the length of it. If someone WANTS to help me, then I will PM them the script, instead of wasting a bunch of space on a thread when I can find out who will help me, instead of who will insult me because I posted a huge line of code...

Beyond that SpiderWeb Spam Protection...

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
E-mail me the script if you want. net4less@sbcglobal.net

It may take a day for me to check my E-mail because it is simply a hassle these days, though. No viruses, please. But please, give me all the details about what you want the script to do, and maybe even an implementation of it. I bet you just moved a brace somewhere where it shouldn't be.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.