Item (Special) Help?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Item (Special) Help?
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #0
Hey guys... Uh, sorry if something is wrong with this post, it's my first one here, lol. Well, I recently had to reconfigure my comp. and I lost a TON of data, so naturally I'm having to redo a few things. I can tolerate having to redo the Za-khazi run over, but I can NOT go through the torture of that freaky Vahnati tower again!!! I am a complete doofus with the editor (Alas, my ideas go unmade!!) so.... Can any of you please!!! give me the special item number for the key to the docks in the vahnati tower thing? (In the Za-khazi scenario, it's the stupid tower you have to go through to get a second boat after you leave yours behind.) I would reallllllly appreciate it!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #1
Look through the scenario files, it should be in there.

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Specifically, go to your scenario folder, then Za-Khazi Run, then open up zakhazi.txt. One of the Key special items should be the one you are looking for.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #3
Wow! Thanks a ton!