Exit Town Coordinates

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exit Town Coordinates
Warrior
Member # 1250
Profile #0
I have a total of twenty-five outdoor chunks, arranged in a five by five square. I placed my starting town in (x=0,y=3) chunk (west edge, north of center).

Whenever my party exits the town (in tests), I cannot see the terrain stuff I put up to signify this town on the outdoor map. I have the sinking suspicion that I'm exiting in the (x=0,y=0) chunk of my total outdoor area. I know I can go to the town details in the editor and tell the program where I want my party to exit, but what's the coordinate adjustment for the(x=0,y=3) chunk of outdoors? When I look at any outdoor chunk in the editor, the center is always 24,24, in all of them... I suspect I've stopped making much sense, but if anyone can tell me how I've screwed up, I'd appreciate it.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
Did you use the "Set Start Location" command in the outdoor section you want to use? That will try to force the game to put the party in that spot. Remember that if you place more than one town entrance for the same town in a single outdoor section, you will need to manually define the exit locations.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 1250
Profile #2
Thanks for putting up with this... I should have realized I had the Starting Location for the outdoors in the (x=0,y=0) outdoor chunk, thus forcing my party to start there. Thanks again.