Life's too short for a set time limit.....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Life's too short for a set time limit.....
Apprentice
Member # 13330
Profile #0
Ok, how do I remove the pesky time limit on Za-Khazi Run? I am not the kind of person who likes to be rushed through a senario. I like to explore. Is it necessary to change the dialogues to keep the game from crashing? I tried using the character editor to change the day but it apparently has no effect. Assistance will be appreciated.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Quick checking suggests that probably you just need to open the scenario with the scenario editor, go to the Scenario menu, select the option "Set Variable Town Entry", and change the first row of entries from "21 100 0" to look like the others, "-1 0 0".

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 13037
Profile #2
There's no real rush, though. The time limit is actually a pretty loose one, and allows for quite long sessions of total sidetracking.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Depends on how slow an explorer you are. I know I exceeded the time limit when I played, though I had no trouble when I changed the day from day ten back to day one in the editor.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
By struggling through multiple saves multiple times, and forsaking rest, Nalyd managed to get everything done on time. Took forever, though.

[ Thursday, January 17, 2008 18:14: Message edited by: Agrajag ]

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.