Character Editor please

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character Editor please
Apprentice
Member # 10216
Profile #0
Can I please have a Blade of Avernum Character editor? Please upload here, and thank you in advance.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
There's one included with Blades of Avernum. On the main menu, it's the second last menu item, right above 'Quit'. However, if you haven't registered Blades of Avernum, you won't be able to access all the options (though you will be able to do most).

If you've disabled it, you can reactivate it following these instructions.

As far as I know, there aren't any third-party character editors. A while ago, I tried to reverse engineer the .sav format (with the eventual goal of extracting a character from one save and putting it into another save). I gave up after a short while.

--------------------
I have never had my cheeks altered or my eyes altered. I did not have my lips thinned, nor have I had a dermabrasion or a skin peel.
- Michael Jackson
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #2
If you just want to beef up your party, the HLPM/Artifact Hall is the better option. If you need to pull your party out of a scenario or something like that, obviously the character editor is best. Between the 3 there really isn't much lacking.

--------------------
"NOW PASS ME MY BOOTS. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A FACE." -Nikki

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?