GraphicAdjuster version 2.0.3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GraphicAdjuster version 2.0.3
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
This new version makes the program deal better with partially corrupted files, allows the program to be hidden properly, fixed copying from the icon selection screen so that they no longer come out inverted, and improved detection of whether a sheet contains item or terrain sized icons.

Find it at my utilities page.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Yay!

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #2
Well, the error is a little more informative, and it says the sheet will be omitted, but then it crashes anyway. I tested it with the exact same file I sent you (the old version, before I used Rezilla to delete the corrupted sheet).

Lazarus tells me that BoA does not accept item sheets of multiple rows (apparently a floor icon from a lower row causes a crash or something). So that may not be important. (But I hope he's wrong. :( Unlikely though.)

But it still does not detect the 16x16 map icons. Are you intentionally omitting those?

I know there is an attribute for specifying an adjust for the map graphic, but I don't know whether the game uses that value.

Regardless, I still like the program. :)
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #3
Crud. Yeah, the program runs fine when debug symbols are included, but when they're not, as in the Deployment mode for distribution, it crashes again. So, I'd recommend that no one else downlod this version for now, hopefully in an hour or so I'll be replacing it with one that really fixes this problem.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Niemand:

I don't really want to put out a third new version in the same day for such a minor thing.
That's okay - I definitely agree that it's not as important to be able to detect map sheets. I think I just mentioned it for completeness...

YAY! The corrupted sheet doesn't crash it anymore!
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #5
(Sorry about double post.)

I have a minor suggestion about Graphic Adjuster: Allow it to open the default graphics files in the "Blades of Avernum Files" folder - possibly as read-only. These files have creator code 'BoA^' and file type '3DAT'.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #6
Graphic Adjuster can already open all of the files used by BoA, it opens any file that has a resource fork and displays any PICT resources it finds. I'm not sure what you might be having a problem with.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #7
Yes, it can open them, but only after I add a .cmg extension to them, or if I use the Open dialog. I guess what I was asking for was the ability to open them via drag-and-drop. It currently only accepts files with a cmg extension.

[ Tuesday, October 16, 2007 05:58: Message edited by: Celtic Minstrel ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #8
...unless you use the Open dialog. Then it works.

I fail to see the problem here.

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #9
... I just mentioned the Open dialog. I'm talking about drag-and-drop. Yes, I know it's a minor thing.