Avernum 2 stuff to save

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 2 stuff to save
Apprentice
Member # 9922
Profile #0
For some reason, I've never sat down and played through Avernum 2. One of the things that always frustrates me is getting to a late point in the game and finding out that I should have been saving some trivial item that I'd been selling all along, and that is now of critical importance. I'm not a big walkthrough user for these types of games, but I did like how in Schrodinger's walkthrough for A4 there was a nice list of stuff to hang onto, whether for later nice selling prices or for quests. Anyone care to put together such a list for this game?
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
This is a partial list.

Wine (no idea what type): Fort Remote
Ore Sacks: Dharmon
Sack o' Meal: Harston
Empire Records: Castle
Cheap Wine: Fort Dranlon
Sugar: Silvar (I only ever found one bag of sugar, but I hear there are about three)
Healing Herbs: Formello
Iron Bars: Fort Draco

Also, I think there are three quests (Castle, Egli, and one other place, I think) which ask for Drake teeth and only two instances of the item, so choose wisely. I also remember a mage who wanted a Red Lizard Egg, but only one. I never found a use for Drake Eggs or Aranea Fangs.

--------------------
It's just trying to say hi!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Note that the healing herbs and iron bars quest only apply to Chapter 1--once the barriers come down, the quests end. Also, for the quests involving wine, both "cheap wine" and "jug of cheap wine" will work. Anything else won't, however.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Apprentice
Member # 9922
Profile #3
Thanks, guys. Oddly, based on my experience with other Spiderweb games, I'd been saving the ore and meal anyway. Wine I already knew about, and the rest I haven't seen yet. So, I'm good. Thanks again.