I killed Athron... Can I still get the password?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I killed Athron... Can I still get the password?
Apprentice
Member # 11282
Profile #0
At the behest of another FAQ online, I killed Athron both for the treasure, and for the challenge much, much earlier in the adventure. Is there now any way I can complete the final gauntlet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #1
I think the character editor has an option to restore major PCs which you should be able to use to "unkill" Athron.

Someone confirm this please? (Or deny...)
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #2
All it will say is Resotre Hostile Towns. This will unkill all people you wern't supposed to kill and make the town like you again.

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Apprentice
Member # 11282
Profile #3
I tried that and I don't think it worked. I can try again, I guess, but I think the issue might be that since there's chiefly monsters in it, they don't consider it a town, per se?