Golem Factory Control Panel Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Golem Factory Control Panel Help
Apprentice
Member # 10703
Profile #0
I can't destroy the remaining crystals in "Under Golem Factory". I've looked at the walkthroughs available, and I have set the Shielding First, Shield Second, Beta Grid and Alpha Grid to "off." But I still can't break the remaining crystals. I need help.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
Do you need to destroy them? I always just run through here and get on with the mission.

--------------------
Espresso is as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 10703
Profile #2
I can't access the last level of the factory--the top floor.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
Yes exactly, you need to get to the top floor. Destroying the golem-creating crystals is unnecessary.

You need to run through the basement level and enter the north stone circle, where the 4th power crystal is that you need to destroy. The basement is a mirror/beam puzzle I seem to recall, you need to open up a route to the northern exit.

--------------------
Espresso - as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #4
For that I suggest gamefaqs.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.