Wandering characters???

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Wandering characters???
Apprentice
Member # 9922
Profile #0
In Avernum 3, sprcifically. Not sure if there are any in Avernum 1 or 2. I am looking high and low for Meena, who according to another thread can be found in Shayder, Hectar, or Kuper...SOMETIMES. I have been to all of these places multiple times, and have yet to see her, both before and after completing Jed's quest. Finding her is literally the last thing I have to do on this island, and I'm getting frustrated. So, my question: is her presence in a town random for that town every time I enter it? In other words, can I simply exit and reenter a town in the hope of getting her to pop up? Or is she "making the rounds", as it were, spending a certain amount of time in one place before moving on to the next? And finally, what does she look like? I'd hate to think that I've actually seen this chick before, but simply blown past her because she looks just like a guard. Any hints or just overt answers would be appreciated, as I'm ready to move on. By the by, I appreciate that it's not essential to find her, but I'm an anal-retentive completist, and if I don't find her it's just going to bug me. Thanks!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Her location depends on the day. If you can visit all three towns in one day, you'll find her somewhere. Entering repeatedly won't change where she is.

—Alorael, who can't remember what she looks like or even any other details of her existence. Sorry!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #2
She uses the dryad graphic. You know, the tall one in a green dress with blond hair. Her description is either as a musician or an illusionist.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Apprentice
Member # 9922
Profile #3
Thanks for the replies, guys. But get this. After cruising around all three towns, yes, in the same day, multiple times, I vaguely remembered someone mentioning that she was a member of the Anama. I went into the temple, intending to ask Ahonar where in the hell she was...and she was sitting right there. Sitting. Not moving. My assumption is that she had been there all along. After being told specifically that she was a wanderer, I find that very misleading. So, I found her, but I really don't like the construction of that particular segment of the game. Any other wandering characters coming up that I need to be on the lookout for?
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
I think someone may have confused Foxfire with Meena.

--------------------
It's only an eye, my lord.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Judith is the wanderer on Bigail. Foxfire roams around Lorelie.