Secret room

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Secret room
Apprentice
Member # 8175
Profile #0
Where is the room in fort emergency's that has the 7 spells and tomes? (note some errors).
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
Don't fully understand the question...

The training room for skills in Fort Emergence is in the North East Corner.

If you need to train in the first 7 priest spells, try Pergies (west of Krizsan). If you need to train in the first 7 mage spells, try the Inn of Blades (north-east of Krizsan). You may find the Valorim map useful.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There is a hidden room with spells that you get as a reward for finishing one of the major quests by stopping the slime or cockroach plague. Ask around the mages.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
The mage who opens the secret room is immediately south of the wizard to whom you bring evidence. The room with the tomes is immediately south of the mage's position.

--------------------
It's only an eye, my lord.
Lifecrafter
Member # 59
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

There is a hidden room with spells that you get as a reward for finishing one of the major quests by stopping the slime or cockroach plague. Ask around the mages.
Merely visiting the surface is enough (if it's the same room with tomes I'm thinking of).