Ave 3 end game

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ave 3 end game
Apprentice
Member # 9189
Profile #0
Well, I got to the end of the game and pushed all the right buttons and the evil Rentar escaped but my party died. Is this how it ends or did something go terribly wrong?
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #1
How did they die? Spontaneously, or by damage? I certainly don't remember death being part of the endgame. Of course, I have been known to forget minor details on occasion.

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
The evil Rentar is supposed to escape, but your party is supposed to be magically rescued. Did you get a special message about getting killed, or did you just die? The former would be an ending I've never heard of, and the latter would be a terrible bug.

—Alorael, who finds the idea of A3 ending with your party dropping dead and Rentar-Ihrno flitting off to wreak future havoc somehow hilarious. It has a very Scorched Earth Party feel to it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Note that the game is supposed to end when you finish it (unlike A1 and A2, which let you continue playing), but not with your party dying.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1829
Profile #4
It could be that if you never spoke to Empress Prazac (Or at least, didn't accept her mission) you also wouldn't get rescued?

I'm unsure how you'd get into Footracer Province if you'd never done so though...
Apprentice
Member # 3828
Profile #5
I know this is a spoiler, but you didn't kill Erika did you?

[ Thursday, July 05, 2007 10:31: Message edited by: Chilung ]

--------------------
Morbo is pleased but sticky...
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #6
I tried to kill her.(THis was by accident because stupidly I wanted to see what would happen) So to make a long story short, I thought I killed her and got a pop-up that said The floor opened up and I died. So you can try to kill her and almost make it but then you die as well. Accept her boon, talk to that mayor(sorry it's been a long time since I beat the game twice), and when Rentar escapes theuy should teleport you home! If they don't, have you updated your game?