Avernum 1 - Giant Castle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 1 - Giant Castle
Apprentice
Member # 8641
Profile #0
Uhmm...i'm kind new to the Avernum games...only came across it last month...but been hooked...unfortunately i seem to be stuck inside the giant castle!! ive killed the wizard and the giant chieftain and ive freed zed and the nephil in the prisons...but i cant seem to get out....

help!!! (btw..i also lost my sorcerer in one of the battles - is that a problem??)

help is much appreciated...thanks a lot..
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You can always get a character raised from one of the healers in Fort Dunvo or any of the other places. It'll cost some money if you don't have a save from before the death and don't want to replay the fight.

There should be a key that you get in the Giant Castle that will unlock a smaller gate to the east of the main entrance. I think there are two keys available (off a giant and I think the other is in a chest). You can't leave out of the main entrance.
Apprentice
Member # 8641
Profile #2
i do have a saved game backed up but thats a few days old...so i'll stick with this one....di get out...thanks...the keys as you said...