Avernum joinable NPC's

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum joinable NPC's
Apprentice
Member # 8530
Profile #0
Played around with the Avernum 1 demo today, and noted a guy called Jay who offered to join up (No room for him though).

How many Joinable NPC's are there in the Avernums? Is it easy enough to make a decent party of them if you only create one character? It surprised me when I found this guy, so thought I would ask here and see what others knew and thought.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
There are four in Avernum 1. More description is available here.

There are also four in A2. More description of them is available here, under "Hints."

And there's four in A3, too. You can find out about them via the GameFAQs page linked in the board header.

[ Monday, April 23, 2007 05:30: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
Yes, you can make a pretty good party from the jonable NPCs; I've done this myself a few times in the full version. As for the number of said NPCs, I think Kelandon's right, but I'm too lazy to check.

Personally, I'd rather just make my own set of custom PCs and be done with it; there's a lot more you can do that way than with the joinables.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.