A3: Finding Judith

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3: Finding Judith
Apprentice
Member # 8483
Profile #0
I'm attempting to find Judith so that I can get the information on the location of the crossbow of fury. I konw trhat she normally hangs out in either Shayder of Bavner but have repeatedly checked both to no avail.

Is there anywhere else she might be or alternatively does anyone know any flag codes i could use either to set her location or just make me already have the info?

thanks
Tim
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Judith moves within the towns when she is in them. So you have to spend time looking for her. In Shaydar it's usally along the main streets near the center and near the hospital.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
Like many other characters in Avernum 3, Judith is on a 3 day cycle. I.e. she spends days whose number is of the form 3n in one town, moves to another town on days numbered 3n+1, and moves to a third town on days numbered 3n+2. The three towns in question are Hectar, Shayder and Bavner. But not necessarily in that order.

The easiest ways to find her are either (i) visit all three towns on the same day, or (ii) visit one town and if she's not there, go outside and rest until a new day, then go back inside, if she's still not there go outside and rest once more.

[ Sunday, April 15, 2007 03:10: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4