A3 Cant get out of Gale

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Cant get out of Gale
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
I thought I came in through the inn. Cant get back out that way, tried the gates, no go, can someone tell me how to get out please
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
First of all, there are two inns in Gale. Make sure you're in the inn in the northeast and that you remember that the passage is in the northeastern storage room of that inn.

If that doesn't work, get yourself thrown into prison by talking to unfriendly townsfolk or the mayor. You can get out through a secret passage and eventually leave town via a trap door in the southwest corner of the city.

—Alorael, who would draw a clever parallel between being trapped by addiction and being trapped in the city of addicts if he were feeling witty right now.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
I would've said basically the same thing, but Alorael got here first.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.