A3: Where can i learn Dispel barrier?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3: Where can i learn Dispel barrier?
Apprentice
Member # 7452
Profile #0
Where can i learn Dispel barrier?....
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Okay, I know this was just asked.

*rummages*

Ah, here you go. Dikiyoba thinks that should do it.
Apprentice
Member # 7452
Profile #2
I refer to learn L1 and L2 Dispel barrier, since i hav the book but i cant learn L3..
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
To learn level 2, you need to do a quest for the mayor of Sharimik.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7452
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

To learn level 2, you need to do a quest for the mayor of Sharimik.
ARGH I REALLY NEED TO SOLVE THE TROLO KING QUEST... I KILLED THE trolo king and now i cant complete the mission :( how cani fix that with the char editor?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Sorry, just saw the other thread and realised that you have already killed Vothkaro.

You will have to manage without the spell. Dispel Barrier is not necessary in order to win the game. Buy some piercing crystals.

Edit: You might consider joining the Anama.

[ Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:57: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7452
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

Sorry, just saw the other thread and realised that you have already killed Vothkaro.

You will have to manage without the spell. Dispel Barrier is not necessary in order to win the game. Buy some piercing crystals.

Edit: You might consider joining the Anama.

Yeah i bought the stolen anama rings from geofrey and i was providing myself to the anama compund near sharimik, but they ran off of piercing crystals!! i think i'll ask jeff how i can clear the quest..
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
It's also pretty easy to give your party Dispel Barrier with the editor. Go to Edit Stats, click on Mage Spells in the bottom right area, and click the check box next to Dispel Barrier.

—Alorael, who thinks this should be a good lesson. Don't kill royalty. They always win in the end!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7452
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Twelve Motion:

It's also pretty easy to give your party Dispel Barrier with the editor. Go to Edit Stats, click on Mage Spells in the bottom right area, and click the check box next to Dispel Barrier.

—Alorael, who thinks this should be a good lesson. Don't kill royalty. They always win in the end!

Yeah i just did that, because just got tired of trying to mess with the "stuff done flag" though i found that i can make interesting thing with it... hehe :P