Shayder mayor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shayder mayor
Apprentice
Member # 7111
Profile #0
I have destroyed the roachplace, but I cant find the mayor! Where is he? I want my money!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
First, you won't find him because he's a she.

Second, the mayor should be in her office (just north of the job dispatcher). If the town is starting to disintegrate, she may be elsewhere in Shayder.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #2
I have learned from a previous question similar to this, that when the town starts to fall apart, the mayor is in the hospital.

--------------------
WWJD?
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I assume you're talkng about this topic.

I can't say for certain whether it's true or not, because I'm normally done with Shayder long before it starts to fall apart.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
Of course it's true. Why would I lie about something like that? :confused:

Edit: ******* typo

[ Monday, April 02, 2007 12:05: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
Sorry it looked like I was accusing you or anyone else of lying; I wasn't. I'm just saying I've never completed the roach quest that late in the game, and therefore never knew the mayor would be in a different location.

--------------------