Nephil-Undead fort in A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nephil-Undead fort in A2
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #0
In E2, someone in Formello gave me a missiom to destroy this fort thats making these undead fellas, and I'd find the Ritual of Sanctification in Formello and then run off and destroyed this place.

So how do I do it in A2?

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Dikiyoba believes the Captain (in the barracks along the west wall) will give you the quest. The ritual can be learned by anyone with priest skills by searching a bookshelf in a secret library. To find this library, go outside the outer wall to the northwest corner. There is a secret wall there you can walk through.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #2
Found it now. I thought it was somewhere else but I missed the bit right at the top there.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.