Character locations

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character locations
Apprentice
Member # 6925
Profile Homepage #0
I have a little problem trying to remember who is located where. Is there a listing of what characters are located where?

My current problem is trying to locate someone called Berra. The discussions talk about showing evidence to Berra in Fort Emergence. Yet, I can not find any such character in Fort Emergence. Where do I find this Berra character?

Thanks
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Berra is the wizard located in the library in the mage's area.

The Avernum 3 Walkthroughs should be helpful in locating characters, too.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
Berra is in Fort Emergence. You need to go into the mages' quarters in the south east corner of the fort.

If you're having trouble finding characters, the walkthroughs at gamefaqs.com might be worth a look: Avernum 3 guides.

Edit: simultaneous posting - with identical content! Oh well.

[ Saturday, December 02, 2006 15:32: Message edited by: Micawber. ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 6925
Profile Homepage #3
Thanks for the help. I finally found Berra. Now, all I have to do is remember where he is next time.

The walkthroughs are nice, but it takes away some of the fun when all I need to know is where to find a specific character, not how to accomplish something.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Then just do a search for the character you are looking for and see if what comes up jogs your memory, rather than reading through a whole lot.

That's what Dikiyoba had to do to remember who Berra was and where he was hiding.
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #5
Meu tio sabe qual é?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #6
:confused:

My uncle knows which is?

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4