Spire Meenas Chest Trap

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spire Meenas Chest Trap
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
Hi, has anyone any idea of how to get out of this, cant seem to walk out or fight my way out. Thanks
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
If I recall correctly, there is a secret passage on the north side of town that will get you to the chest, with traps I think. You don't need to confront Meena (though I did; by that time I was at a high enought level to wipe out all of Spire).

EDIT: Nevermind, misread. If you can't leave by the secret passage, then you do have to fight your way out.

--------------------
I just read about Howard the Duck on Wiki. From now on, I will only respond to 'Dark Overlord of the Universe'.

[ Thursday, October 05, 2006 17:34: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Wait until you are at least level 30 and then pack up for the only good fight against guards in the game. Make sure you do everything you can in the city before annihilating it, of course.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
There is also help that you can get from the gremlin about the secret passage and was it Asp or Scab in the arena audience on getting past the traps.

I waited for the big fight when sent by the mayor of Almaria. It was tedious.