Brooches (A1)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Brooches (A1)
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #0
well, looking for it and retrieving it of course makes you stronger, but i honestly dont think thats important. you should kill hawthorne right before you leave avernum anyway, and so it shouldnt make a difference.
i have no idea why it is so horrible to attempt the teleportation with 4 brooches. what happens anyway? if you die, just reload. or what?

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
With 4 brooches, you die after killing Hawthorne. With 5 brooches, you live to go and get a reward from Erika and carry on adventuring.

Although you didn't ask for the location of the 5th brooch, I'm going to give it to you anyway:

Platinum - MertisPearl - Spiral pitMalachite - Friendly spidersIvory - MotraxChalcedony - Pyrog

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
really? how uncomfortable. what happens with 3 brooches then?

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Loyal Underling
Member # 13
Profile #4
I don't think you can use the teleporter with only three brooches.

--------------------
[i]Great Potato[/i]
"Unless by the force of eloquence they mean the force of truth; for if such is their meaning, I admit that I am eloquent." -- Socrates
Posts: 126 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #5
The Hints Book says you need four brooches but it is better if you have found them all. I do not think you can get to the teleporter with less.

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs