AV2 and Empire Caches

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: AV2 and Empire Caches
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #0
Can you tell me exact locations (aka nearest town etc) of Empire Caches? I can't find 4th/5th cache. Caches I have for sure destroyed are: West from Dranlon, near Empire Fort. I reported to Scimitars and got 200c so I think only 5th is left.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
There's at least one west of Fort Draco (across the bridge).

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
The caches that I remember are: The one west of Fort Draco that you find in the beginning that you can't open, one west of Fort Dranlon across the river and then north at the lake, and there are two north of Fort Dranlon on the east side of the river. Most of the caches are hidden so you have to find secret passages to access them. I never can remember where the last one is but check your map for areas that you can't get to and search around them.
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #3
Found it (gave to magician Far Sight 3 (just temporarily)), it is south from that place where you see Giants and 2nd landing place north after Peninsula sign. I spent nice amount of time clicking all west walls like guide says next to Draco and it is near abandoned mine like guide(s) says BUT east wall not west wall.