AV2 and Coffin Caves

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: AV2 and Coffin Caves
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #0
Now I got stucked to CC. I have searched whole place and picked all valuable and killed all what moved and picked those 2 scrolls but I can't understand what reads on those scrolls or what reads on that sign on platform. I have also pulled/pushed/turn 3 times button/lever/pedal and got same msgs each time about metal moving against stone and talked to Crystal Souls but cause I don't have pass (I know pass from walkthrough but that doesn't help me) I can't wake up Vahnatai. What I have missed or did wrong (I think nothing)?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
The two pieces of scroll give the order that the wheel, lever, and button are supposed to be used in. The little drawings on the scroll are supposed to represent the wheel, lever, and button.

Dikiyoba hopes that is enough information for you to solve the problem.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
I was going to refer you to this thread, which is almost as cryptic as Dikiyoba's response.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #3
Some odd reason I can use only 3 options until I get msg saying you hear .......... not 5 like I should.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
That means you got the order wrong.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Yup, it's easy to confuse the wheel with the button. Try both possibilities.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #6
Yep wrong order but in those scrolls button looks like wheel and vice versa. Thx again.