Avernum 2 and River Fort

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 2 and River Fort
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #0
I got stucked to that Fort cause neither of those 2 hexagonal rod doesn't fit to wheel of portcullis. Have I missed 3rd (searched whole area) or what should I do? When I played Exile 2 long time ago I don't think that I had probs.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Right, my memory regarding A2 is a bit rusty... but look around the big lake that you should be stuck in, towards the northwesternmost corner. There should be a town full of hydras. You'll find a bar there, I believe.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
You can find hexagonal bars and bent hexagonal bars. The bent ones are in the River Fort and don't work. The unbent one is among the hydras.

—Alorael, who now can't remember if A2 has special item bars or bars that are regular items. E2 definitely has regular bars, and you can sell them for some handy cash thanks to E2's lack of a weight limit.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Originally by Alorael:

quote:
—Alorael, who now can't remember if A2 has special item bars or bars that are regular items.
They're regular items.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #4
Yeah those working bars were in Hydra-town BUT that town is southernwest corner not northernwestern corner. I don't remember Hydra's in Exile 2 so that's why I was lost and I should have just explore bit more.