Where can I get magic lockpicks?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where can I get magic lockpicks?
Apprentice
Member # 2632
Profile #0
I did find one set of magic lockpicks... somewhere. Can't remember exactly, but it was some dungeon in the northeastern area of the map. Anyway, is there any place where you can buy them. I though that mysterious inaccessible room in Dharmon would hold a merchant selling them since there was a similar hidden shop in Exile which sold them, but guess not. So, can I get them anywhere other than finding some in dungeons?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
First, which game?

Second, where are you in that game?

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
In Avernum 1, you can buy magic lockpicks in Blosk.

In Avernum 2, you can buy them in Camp Samuels.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #3
Avernum 3 you can buy them nearly everywhere.

--------------------
I hate you all
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Crowley:

I thought that mysterious inaccessible room in Dharmon would hold a merchant selling them since there was a similar hidden shop in Exile which sold [magic lockpicks], but I guess not.
Aha! I finally know the purpose behind that secret room! Now I just need to learn about the area outdoors just south of the Honeycomb in A1 and the two tiny inaccesible square rooms in the Ruined Hall. :rolleyes:

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.