Pink Ribbon?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Pink Ribbon?
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #0
In A2, by the Giants Fortress, I've found a few pink ribbons in the area. What signifigance do they have, if any at all?

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #1
Just north of Silvar there is a grove where you'll find some Gremlins. Talk to them first and you'll get a mission that involves the Giants fortress.

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #2
That was one of my favorite quests, showing, how a real loving men should behave, saving their beloved... :D

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #3
Yeah, but like typical men they get somebody else to do it! :rolleyes:

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
I seem to remember that the female gremlins were just being lazy, and probably would've been able to escape on their own... they were just angry that the men had been taking so long. I also seem to recall a total lack of reward (access to alchemical herbs is no true reward).

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.