Not Another A3 Trainer Request

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Not Another A3 Trainer Request
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #0
Well it sort of is...I recall having a trainer for A3, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It had a really useful feature that let you join/leave the Anama whenever you wished. If someone comes across this particular trainer, could you please inform me?

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Yep, this topic has been done, but it's so old that it was absorbed by the PPP. So, the thread you want is HERE.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #2
The link to that trainer doesn't work, and it's not the right trainer. Thanks for trying.

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Then just mess with special items until you get the rings... SAVE FIRST.

Hey, I tried.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
I remember finding that thread back in November. The link didn't work then either. I sent an email to the poster, and he responded rather quickly with another link. I don't have that email anymore, and I doubt I have the trainer either, but you can try the same thing.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #5
Thanks, but it really isn't important enough for me to go out of my way by e-mailing someone, I was just hoping for someone who had a link to the trainer. Oh well, I can live without it.

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #6
Surprisingly enough, I do still have that email. Here is where all of his A3 trainers are. I'm not sure which one you want though.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.