Need help with finding spell

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need help with finding spell
Apprentice
Member # 6391
Profile Homepage #0
Can someone please tell me where to find move mountain level 3 in avernum 2 ?
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
When you return Caffen-Bok (the Crystal Soul you recovered from the Ziggurat, or at least should have if you're far enough into the game to be looking for third-level spells :P ) to the Crystal Shrine southwest of Oglai, Wilvron-Bok, one of the Crystal Souls already in the Shrine, will teach you Move Mountains, Level 3.

For future reference, this is a topic for the Avernum Trilogy board, not General.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
I can't personally help you, as I have not played A2, I'm sure someone in that paticular forum could help. Don't bother starting another topic there (if you haven't already), because this will most likely be moved.

EDIT: Tyran beat me. ;_;

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 21:10: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r: