Lost Bahssikava Help (A1)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lost Bahssikava Help (A1)
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
So, I've searched all through Bahssikava, and I can't find the last silver triangle. I have 5 of them, but the 6th triangle continues to elude me. I attempte to find a walkthrough that said where they all were, but i could only find one A1 walkthrough online, made by some guy called AverMan. His walkthrough doesn't talk about Bahssikava at all. Does anyone know where i can find a list that says where all the triangles are?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Did you talk to everyone near the entrance to Bahssikava? I believe one of the slith leaders (not the chief or the priest) has a triangle in a secret passage behind their house.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
That was it. Thanks, Ephesos.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.