Gate in Nephilim Fort (A1)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gate in Nephilim Fort (A1)
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
It's been quite a while since I last played A1 (over 3 years, I think), so I'm a little rusty. Does anyone know what's behind this gate and how to get past it?

IMAGE(http://stuff.ermarian.net/Tyranicus/nephil%20gate.jpg)

EDIT: Yes, I know that my party is way overpowered. I'm just running through the game with an overskilled party for fun and to prepare for the Windows release of A4

[ Sunday, January 15, 2006 21:34: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Past that gate, you find some stairs. At the top of those stairs is a book with Bolt of Fire level 3. However, you just can't get there from that side of the gate. You get to that spot through a few secret doors on the level above you (start at the SW-most room of that level, then go north).

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.