av2 - Where's Pyrog?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: av2 - Where's Pyrog?
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #0
Well, if I have to paddle around the northern islands one more time I'll probably run nekkid into a lair of fire lizards just to get this over with.

I went NE from Harston, got on a boat and that darn cave is nowhere to be found. A walkthrough suggests to go "around that big dungeon" and find a passage. The only significant thing I've found up there is the Empire Archive.

Can someone find that cave for me? Where might it be, for example, in relation to the blockade?

Then again, for all I know this thing could be next door to Fort Draco....
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Pyrog is dead. His lair, on the other hand, I seem to remember getting there by boat via the Northern Waters. It's been so long now that I cannot be sure.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
go west from the docks and crawl along the south side of the lake, searching every wall for secret passages. it's not far, but it is hidden (hence the secret passage). i think you do need to have the clue from the vahnatai council, before you can get anywhere with this.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4