AV3:tried to steal anama treasure, oops

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: AV3:tried to steal anama treasure, oops
Apprentice
Member # 6583
Profile #0
hey folx,

in AV3, I tried to steal the anama treasure , but couldnt cause the shades are too strong. I went downstairs and was bombarded by the townspeople.

I went to character editor to reset hostile towns, and I was able to because I saved it, but they are still angry with me.

Is this a lost cause that I need to start over again? or is there something I can do to remedy this?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
There is a special button to make the people of Shayder friendly again. This button, however, can only be used when registered. As you are probably using a demo, you can't use the button.

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 01:19: Message edited by: Thralni, chicken god prophet ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #2
Go on advanced features and hit the 'make anama forgive you' button, should make things fine, you might wanna save in a back-up folder just in case, I remember once i did it and my party kept walking north really fast and you couldn't stop them, even outside, luckily I save in back-up so i was OK

--------------------
No Way! A site with cheats for Avernum 1, 2, 3 AND 4!!! You just GOTTA check this out!!!
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114142261
Apprentice
Member # 6583
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by cybertron13:

Go on advanced features and hit the 'make anama forgive you' button, should make things fine,
That did the trick Cybertron13. Everything is good again. I really don't like the idea of using it, but, meh, I need my Avernum.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, chicken god prophet:

There is a special button to make the people of Shayder friendly again. This button, however, can only be used when registered. As you are probably using a demo, you can't use the button.
It seems as if that's only in E3.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
No, it's just labelled differently, I think. In A3, it's something like "Make Anama forgive you".

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

No, it's just labelled differently, I think. In A3, it's something like "Make Anama forgive you".
Well, what I meant was that in E3 you have to be registered to make the Anama friendly, while in A3 you don't. I don't mean there's an actual abscence of the button.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 6608
Profile Homepage #7
That is correct. I've got the A3 demo and i did rob the Anama. I have tried pressing the Make Anama Forgive You button. It did it's job!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #8
I remember robbing the Anama this one time when I had a warrior/priest + warrior/mage duo. It was fun burning anything that moves in Bigail to warm up for the last leg of the game, after you finish all the quests :)

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E