Avernum: A fewQuestions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum: A fewQuestions
Apprentice
Member # 6567
Profile #0
Yep, I'm back with some more questions ^_^'

1)Where can I get the Cure Lvl 3 spell and the Mass Cure Lvl 3 spell? Those acid attacks are tearing me to pieces.

2)Where do I get the recipe for Energy Potions? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

3)I'm still getting hit really hard by enemies still. I'm working on getting Steel Plate Mail, but is there any better armor I can get? I'm about to storm Grah Hoth's domain, if that helps.

Many thanks.

--------------------
Lo siento, no hablo espanol.
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #1
(1)In the Nepharim fortress, where you get one of the three pieces of Demonslayer.

(2)Walner - the sage at Fort Duvno teaches you the recipe for Energy Potions.

(3)There should be some Blessed Plate Mail around somewhere. After you kill Grah-Hoth, you'll get some polished plate mail, which is the best armour in Avernum, IIRC.

[ Thursday, December 22, 2005 17:58: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
Lifecrafter
Member # 59
Profile #2
(3) Improve your Gymnastics, Defense and Dexterity. I remember that at least my first character barely got hit by melee attacks at all during the latter part of the game. Use him or her as a shield for the rest of the party.
Apprentice
Member # 6583
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Andrew:

Yep, I'm back with some more questions ^_^'

1)Where can I get the Cure Lvl 3 spell and the Mass Cure Lvl 3 spell? Those acid attacks are tearing me to pieces.

Hey Archmage Andrew,

I have found that the level 3 curing can be found by the stone structure that looks like stonehenge on the isle of Bigail. I prayed and got it. As for acid I used the fungal leather armor on my strongest warrior (Pai-Mei Wan) and used rods, magic and missiles with the others. Hope this helps.
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by XicanoWan:

Hey Archmage Andrew,

I have found that the level 3 curing can be found by the stone structure that looks like stonehenge on the isle of Bigail. I prayed and got it. As for acid I used the fungal leather armor on my strongest warrior (Pai-Mei Wan) and used rods, magic and missiles with the others. Hope this helps.

Because Archmage Andrew mentioned Grah-Hoth's domain, I assumed that he was playing Avernum 1.

Andrew: if you are playing Avernum 1, Mass Curing Level 3 can be obtained by doing a quest for the sage in Blosk. Take his message to Shaynee (sp?) and she'll let you read some scrolls that teach you Mass Curing Level 3.

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #5
In answer to question to number 3 cast divine warrior before you fight Grah-Hoth ,enter his chambers kill his mung demons first then his hakaai then his normal demons then grah-hoth himself. :)

--------------------
I hate you all