Avernum: The Slith Tome

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum: The Slith Tome
Apprentice
Member # 6567
Profile #0
I'm wondering where exactly the tome is that I need to find to get Dispel Barrier at Fort Dranlon. I thought that they were talking about Swamp City, but I explored the entire dungeon to no avail. If it is not at Swamp City, where is it?

Btw, I love Avernum. It's a fantastic game :)

--------------------
Lo siento, no hablo espanol.
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #1
If I remember right, it´s in a secret temple room at a slith fort with hatchery etc., in the middle of a swamp near the Eastern Gallery. I never played that far in A1, but I got the tome from there in E1, which should be similar to Avernum.

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
From exile I remember ist indeed in Swamp city, but I can't remember as it being a secret room. however, it definetely is at that temple. Search again, and, if you have it, try to use Far Sight, to see if you can find any hidden rooms.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 6567
Profile #3
I got it. It was in Swamp City, in a secret passage. Many thanks.

I'm almost ready to enter the big slith fort.

--------------------
Lo siento, no hablo espanol.