Erika's Tower A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Erika's Tower A2
Apprentice
Member # 6427
Profile #0
Sorry to bother, Anyone know of a step by step Walkthru for Erika's Tower A2. I'm to the second Gate and Cannot get it to openno matter what I've tried. The Walkthru I have Gives the wrong directions.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
You have to weave in and out around the posts to avoid setting off hidden buttons that close the gates. It took me forever to get through that one too.

EDIT: I can't believe that i actually had 'pust' up instead of 'posts' for over a day without noticing. I hate typos and when I see that I've made one, I instinctively correct it.

[ Thursday, December 15, 2005 01:39: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 6427
Profile #2
OK, Thanks, that gets ne thru that gate but what about the Three Gates towards the Center
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
According to Schrodinger's FAQ, you step on the tiles like this:

1 _ _
_ 2 6
5 3 4

Switching places with the other characters in your party does not set off the buttons.

It seems to me that I got through there as a singleton though, but I can't figure out for the life of me how I did it.

[ Tuesday, December 13, 2005 21:42: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 6427
Profile #4
That did the Trick And Thanks A lot