I love Skribbane

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I love Skribbane
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
Does anyone know exactly how many times you can use skribbane before becoming addicted?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 6523
Profile #1
You become addicted after one dose, but the more you use, the more you need and the more you feel the effects.

--------------------
^ ^ Izzannor lives again!
Say hello to my little friend!
Apprentice
Member # 6599
Profile #2
Sorry to interupt. I hope I don't sound stupid, but what is Skribbane? :confused:

--------------------
~*Shadowspinner*~
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Shadowspinner:

Sorry to interupt. I hope I don't sound stupid, but what is Skribbane? :confused:
...........Who are you why are you here an why do you say such a stupid question ?
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:

...........Who are you why are you here an why do you say such a stupid question ?
Maybe some of the other people here should be asking that question... *cough*

Anyway, skribbane is a drug you can take in A/E III. It's a combination of almost all drugs; it induces hallucinations, causes bursts of strength, emotion shifts, is highly addictive, and probably does some other stuff I'm forgetting.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #5
skribbane=life
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Shadowspinner:

Read this before you get canned.
Apprentice
Member # 6630
Profile #7
dont listen to anyone they are talking gibberish! skribbane is the only herb in avernum actually worthing having in you inventory.
when you take scribbane you get blessing and powerfull enough to take out 7-8 guarded dragon nests

scribbane doesnt really have any bad effects or side effects unless you think that heavenly power is a bad effect! so take everything you can get your hands 2!

--------------------
the next text is taken completly out of context since this was said after taken alot of skribbane
"Immmm ssooo Haaapppyy La-la-la-di-da. whats the sweet smell in the air is it love? no just plain ol' Skribbane <333
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
Having two skribbane topics is probably having one too many.

This was probably not the most useful topic revival, either. After a topic hasn't been posted in for a few days, one ought to let it rest unless one has something genuinely new and useful to say. Given that there was another skribbane topic active and you already said your piece there, you probably didn't have to say it here, too.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00