Where Is The Mayor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where Is The Mayor
Apprentice
Member # 6427
Profile #0
In A2 Does Anyone Know Where The Mayor Is of Mertis For the Quest in the North west of the City.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
Not remembering little details such as mayoral locations, I opened up an A2 save file to se if I could find him. Are you sure there is a mayor? I walked all throughout Mertis and didn't find a mayor. I did find "Captain Lyn" of the Avernum army in the prison building in the northeast of the town. Perhaps that's who you're looking for. I'm not sure what quest you're talking about, so more information about that might be helpful.

[ Monday, December 05, 2005 20:39: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
I think you're looking for Elmer - he's in the auction house.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 6427
Profile #3
Thanks a Lot Micawber, That was Right On the money.