Efreet Smith in A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Efreet Smith in A2
Apprentice
Member # 6482
Profile #0
I just found this guy, and he says he'll turn a non-magical weapon into an on-fire version of itself for a substantial cost, but I can't figure out how to get him to do so. Does he actually do this, or am I stuck with my not-firey fine Slth Spear and Waveblade?
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #1
No. This is likely a slightly misleading piece of dialogue left over from Exile 2. I said "slightly misleading", because in the Avernum universe he can do that. It is just that he won't do that for you in the Avernum 2 game.

(Perhaps the Efreeti flaming weaponry manufacturing process has a long ritual before the finished product. Or maybe Jeff didn't code that feature into Avernum 2.)

You can get access to his shop if you can cough up the dough, but it ain't cheap. He sells a variety of Blessed weapons, a couple of miscellaneous weapons I cannot remember, and a flaming sword.

[ Friday, December 02, 2005 19:30: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu