I need some testers for a trainer..

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I need some testers for a trainer..
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #0
I completed a new trainer for Avernum 3, which includes a sort of item editor. I need a few people to help me map out a complete list of every possible item Levy can sell... which may take a while. Just from putting random values in, I got put in the Anama, diseased, and bought several points of Improve Assassination..

Whoops! Forgot!

If you want to, I'm on AIM as EldritchArcane and can be emailed at Arcanecossack@gmail.com.

[last edit]
Or you can just post here. :\

[ Sunday, October 30, 2005 13:55: Message edited by: Arcane Cossack ]
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #1
i didnt know levy could get you into the anama! the disease thing doesnt surprise me, though.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #2
Levy HIMSELF can't.

Levy plus item editor can. He can also teach you every recipe and several spells, just from me putting random stuff in.

I'd link to it, but it looks absolutely horrid the way it is... I have a friend who's going to remap where everything is, in-editor.
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #3
Okay, I apologize for the double-post, but...

I've released a small beta of said trainer. If you have ANY features to suggest, please post them.

Trainer!
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #4
one should add its a windows trainer. i was just going to test it, when i realized its an exe-file.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #5
Er, sorry. I've never owned a Macintosh and I'm not planning to. I mean, if they were free, MAYBE. But I'd much rather update and get a higher-class processor then completely switch operating systems.

So... Rent-an-Ihrno, do you know of any features you'd like in a trainer? o_O
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #6
instantly taking the party directly to a specific town?
ill come up with more after school (in 11 hours... omg)

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #7
Man, the rules seem to have gotten less strict over the years. Back when I first joined, any mention of trainers or character editors (other than what comes with the games) was like blasphemy. Now it seems everybody is making them. Cool.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #8
If I could, I'd implement a check so it'd only work if the editor was registered. However, I'm not TOUCHING any memory values remotely related to registration.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #9
Yes, that would be the safe decision.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #10
Yeah..

Also, I'm going to rerelease this in pure assembly soon. My only real problem is that my last compiled version freezes gold at about 8,000 instead of 20,000. I mixed 4E 20 and 20 4E up. c.c
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #11
That's the reason I hate Hexadecimal. You can write large numbers with less characters, but it's more work than it's worth to convert it to decimal. It makes me glad Visual Basic uses decimal.

--------------------