A3 - finding Shahpur

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 - finding Shahpur
Apprentice
Member # 3282
Profile Homepage #0
Has anyone out there found Shahpur in order to finish her quest? - I'm looking and looking - I originally found her in Angel's Rest, I think, but can't seem to find her anywhere in Karnold.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I think she's gone forever once Angel's Rest is.

—Alorael, who could only find the encouraging information that Seletine couldn't locate her either. If Seletine can't find it, it can't be found.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
After a bit of testing, I think she's only there every third day. When I tried it just now, Shahpur was in Angel's Rest on days 48 and 51 but I couldn't find her on days 49 and 50. I suggest you rest outside AR until you reach a day whose number is divisible by 3.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #3
if you have no probs with your food supply, you can rest outside angel's rest, & check in everyday to see if the old gal's there or not

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #4
I just switched the day back to when Angel's Rest was fresh and new, found Shahpur, and went back to the future... ;)

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by mistica:

if you have no probs with your food supply, you can rest outside angel's rest, & check in everyday to see if the old gal's there or not
That's precisely what I did, and I've told you what the results were to save you the bother of doing it for yourself...

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4