A3 The Magi Tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 The Magi Tower
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
Several times I have heard reference (On these boards to the destruction of the tower of Magi. Although I have completed the game twice, I have not encountered this.
Could someone please enlighten me to the story behind this?

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
It's an event that happens around day 160 or shortly afterwards. In order to trigger it, you have to wait until then. I'll refrain from saying anything more in case you want to see it for yourself.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
It is accelerated by completing the Troglo/Giant quest too.

Still, it only happens if you take a long time. Otherwise, I'm sure some other group of adventurers deals with it.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6331
Profile #3
lol. That event is a bit dissapointing to say the least...

EDIT: i think you might have to do that quest to finish the game...

[ Saturday, September 24, 2005 06:03: Message edited by: the bob ]

--------------------
boo
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #4
if you want to know the history well this happened:
Linda, the stupid woman that summoned the azde haakai in A1 has returned to the tower and she is experimenting with demons again...so the demons take the tower and destroy everything, they kill a trial mage too.after that you obviously cant return there.I remember when that happened in exile, it says that in your head you feel screams and the feeling that something horrible have happened, in A3 never happened to me.it can be very difficult if you dont have the repel spirit l3 or the ravage spirit in E3
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
I just want everyone to know that alot of innocent people died because of one woman's stupidity. I tried to warn everyone, but they wouldn't listen.
'OFF TOPIC' If anyone that is making A4 and is reading this, please don't kill me off. ;) I also want my tower near where Vahkos' tower was. Please, please, pretty please! :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #6
Wow that guy up my topic really likes solberg!
anyway i like Erika more that solberg, but this place is not apropiate for discuss that isn't?