Sith Fort question

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sith Fort question
Apprentice
Member # 6319
Profile #0
Hi all,
I'm trying to find my way through the sith fort in the swamp in Avernum 1. I believe that this fort contains the rare tome I need to convince the mage to teach me Dispell Barrier.

I have located a ton of secret tunnels, and the only area I can find which I cannot get to is a bit northeast of the "small summoning chamber", and the area is closed off by a portcullis. I cannot find anything to trigger this portcullis.

Anyone got the memory to help me out here?

--Ikarius
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Now are you in the slith fort on the island, or that small slith town in the swamp which you enter by a cave entrance? The fort has the plans for the slith attacks the commander of fort (what was its name?) wanted, and the small town contains the magic tomb.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 6319
Profile #2
Hmm. It does not match either of your descriptions. I thought this was where the magic vault would be. This is labelled "Slith Fort", I entered it via a cave entrance, it is on an island nearly due west of Fort Dranlon, and due north of the Slith Fortress. No swamp though.

--Ikarius
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #3
That's strange, I remember a swamp...

So you are in a place, entered it via a cave entrance graphic, its west od Fort Dranlon and North of the Slith fortress (that's probably what I meant with the fort on the island)? I think the magic tomb is somewhere north, but I'm afraid my memory will be to foggy and you'll just end up killing yourself. I suppose I can't help you then any further, sorry.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 6319
Profile #4
Okay,
I found the Sith village with the book; it's east of the island with the fort I am speaking of. I still have no idea what I'm missing to open that portcullis, though I can cast dispell barriers now.

--Ikarius