Food?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Food?
Apprentice
Member # 6259
Profile #0
I threw away all my lizard haunches and mushrooms so I could haul more loot and now I need to rest and have no food. Where is the cheapest place to get food?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
Again, which Avernum are you talking about? -_-

Anyway, you don't really need the food. Just hold 5 on the number pad (pause) until you recover your HP and SP.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Apprentice
Member # 6259
Profile #2
Ok, I'll try that. Avernum 3, by the way.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
In A3, you can get a bit of free food in Fort Emergence. Fairly cheap food can be bought from one of the outdoors farms near Krizsan/Silvar.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
In no point in the game is food necessary for resting, although there are a few times when you'll have to come up with some. Instead of standing in place to rest, consider heading on to another destination. By the time you get there you'll probably be healed.

—Alorael, who would recommend using priests to heal whenever they have the energy. Energy restores much faster than health, so that will save you overall healing time.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00