How can i open the door in the Crypt of Drath?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How can i open the door in the Crypt of Drath?
Apprentice
Member # 6127
Profile #0
I can't open the gate on the lower level of the Crypt of Drath. I need the last part of Demon slayer, but can't go throu this gate.
Help me, please.
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #1
You mean the second level down in the Crypt? There are two wheels, one in the northwest corner and one in the southwest corner on an island. They are both blocked by magic barriers (so if you don't have the dispel barriers spell get it) the north one is blocked by demons and the south one I think has a basilisk or two.

If you mean the gate that blocks you from the river or entering the second level just at the bottom of the northeastern stairs (there should be another wheel right next to these stairs that opens both).

If you used the southeastern stairs that lead up to a secret passage in the top level you will need to go all the way around to the normal stairs to unlock the gates again using the northeastern wheel.

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Apprentice
Member # 6127
Profile #2
Thank you. I have missed one wheel.